Latham's strong, sturdy thermoplastic in-wall step adds functional beauty to your pool. Our unique brace system creates a safe, slip-resistant way in and out of your family’s pool.
Available in many shapes, sizes and colors, our thermoplastic pool steps are built to last a lifetime and feature our Totally Encapsulated System (TES) with a lifetime warranty. The patented TES offers full-width support overlined by one-piece molded thermoplastic design.
- Flexible and durable
- Vacuum-formed from a single sheet of ABS supported Luran® material from BASF
- 100% non-corrosive to withstand all the elements
- Won’t crack, rip, delaminate, degrade, splinter, corrode, puncture or become spongy
- Slip-resistant tread surface
- Each step molded from a solid sheet of Luran-S material with ABS substrate
- Molded tread supports, not bolted or glued to the treads
- Braces attach to grid support structure
- Concrete bond beam holds everything in place
- Available in standard or cantilever options including sunledge, contour, Roman, Swim-n-Lounge and in-wall ladder
Could not load widget with the id 180.